The CAI Orange County Regional Chapter’s mission is to provide education and leadership to foster vibrant and effective community associations. Assisting in the further education of manager members in achieving their PCAM designation cultivates this mission.
- Applicants must be a current manager member of the CAI-Orange County Regional Chapter (CAI-OC).
- Rebates will be paid to whoever pays the original class or testing fees, whether they are an individual manager or a management company.
- Rebate applications will be reviewed twice a year and must be submitted by March 31st and September 30th for consideration. If an application is received after the deadline, then it will be held until the following review.
- Applications must be submitted for each course or case study instead of the program in its entirety.
- The CAI-OC Board of Directors establishes an annual budget for the PMDP Rebate Program. Rebates will be awarded based on funds available.
- Rebate applications can be submitted six months after completing each course.
- Rebates will be capped at two a year per individual applicant.
- Applicant must have participated in one of the following activities to qualify for a rebate: attend two OC Chapter events within one year prior to submitting the application, be a speaker at an educational event, have published an article in the OC View, or participate in a Chapter committee for at least six months within the past two years.
Nature of the Scholarship Award
The scholarship will provide an award to the managers that complete the course as follows:
- 50% rebate of course registration fees for M100 or M200 level classes.
- 50% rebate of the PCAM Case Study and PCAM Credential application fee.
Note: Travel, boarding, and food expenses are not included in the rebate program. These expenses are the responsibility of the applicant.
What to submit?
- Completed application form.
- Copy of the registration fees paid to CAI-National.
- Copy of passing grade or certificate from CAI-National.
Questions? Contact Denise Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org