WHAT DOES CAI DO?
- Assists its members in establishing and operating successful association communities through available publications, workshops, webinars, and educational programs.
- Provides a national forum for discussing key issues in the association field.
- Serves as a clearing house and research center on community associations.
- Focuses national attention on the needs and concerns of individuals and professionals involved with community associations.
WHO SHOULD BELONG TO CAI?
- Membership in the Institute is open to the board members of homeowners associations and their homeowners, builder/developers, community managers, management companies, public agencies and officials, professionals who serve community associations and other interested individuals and organizations.
- CAI does not represent any one professional or interest group. Rather, it represents the process of creating and operating a successful, viable community association.