Coming Out of COVID-19
The panel will discuss real life situations, fiduciary duties and legal requirements for addressing how the pandemic impacted community associations. While we hope that this is a once in a life-time event, the pandemic will forever change the transactional side of working with community associations. Taking a look at what COVID-19 implications mean in this moment and for the remainder of the year, the panel will provide practical examples and solutions to various issues caused by the pandemic.
- Employment Issues: Health & Wellness, Privacy, Sick Leave, Mental Health, Organization, Planning for Unexpected Absences
- Contracts: Delays, Force Majeure, Scope of Work, New Practices & Procedures for Safety
- Insurance: Exclusions, Reservation of Rights, Workers Comp
- Liability arising out of disclosures (COVID)
- Emergency Policies: Retention of What Worked
- New Ways for Associations to Use Laws, Regulation, Rules, Guidance & Policies
- Volunteers: How did boards do? How can we help them?
- Where Do We Go From Here? Predicting the Future. Are there things we implemented that will carry on?
Michael Berg, CMCA, CIRMS of Berg Insurance Agency
Sandra L. Gottlieb, Esq., CCAL of SwedelsonGottlieb
Nishan Joshi of West One Property Services Inc.
Please register below and we will send you a confirmation and link.
*****Please create a Zoom account and plan to test your system or call in at least 5 to 10 minutes before the meeting.*****
This event is worth 1 CEU
Note: CEUs are only awarded to paid registered attendees
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the registration form
Visit www.shopcaioc.org for available marketing opportunities.
Visit www.shopcaioc.org for available marketing opportunities
Thank you to our supporters:
Barcode Automation, Inc.
BluSky Restoration Contractors, LLC
Pro Star Mechanical Services