The COVID-19 situation has presented unprecedented challenges for many industries, and the community association industry has not been immune. If you would like to connect and/or share practices that have worked well for you, please join our Couch Connect meetings on Zoom. We have invited guests who will talk about how they are managing at this time, as well as practical outside resources that may be of assistance to you, your business, your employees and/or your communities.
We have the first Couch Connect/Zoom meeting scheduled – please register at www.caioc.org or click below and we will send you a confirmation and link.
*****Please create a Zoom account and plan to test your system or call in at least 5 to 10 minutes before the meeting.*****
Managers will earn 1 CEU for attending and completion of survey (via SurveyMonkey).
Panelists and presenters -
- Anna Lisa Lukes, JD; MBA, Executive Director CAI-OC – CAI Updates, Webinar & Resources
- Marla Miller, CCAM, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, General Manager, Niguel Shores Community Association
- Kevin Chudy, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, General Manager, Woodbridge Village Association
- Angie Adams, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, Pacific Coast Management, Inc.
- Michelle Cheung, MD, Deputy Medical Director, Epidemiology, Orange County Health Care Agency – The Facts in Orange County
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI-OC) – Mind Your Mind
- Christopher Lorenzana, MBA, Deputy Director, Small Business Administration, Orange County/Inland Empire – Resources for small businesses
- Rachael Ferraiolo, LCSW, Service Chief I, BHS Disaster Response & Supporting Survivors