Thursday, July 11, 2019 - Saturday, July 13, 2019
08:30 AM - 12:00 PM
CAI-OC Chapter Office
1971 E. 4th St., Ste. 280
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Successful community management starts with the essentials! This comprehensive community association management course provides a practical overview for new managers, an essential review for veteran managers and an advanced course for board members.
Successful completion of the M-100 can be the first step toward earning the CMCA credential, awarded by CAMICB. Review the Continuing Education Course Matrix to learn more. Topics include:
- Roles and responsibilities of managers, owners, committees and the board
- Management ethics
- Developing, implementing and enforcing rules
- Organizing and conducting board meetings
- Preparing budgets and funding reserves
- Assessment collection policies and procedures
- Collecting delinquent payments
- Financial statements, reporting methods and operations
- Evaluating risk management and insurance programs
- Implementing maintenance programs
- Preparing bid requests and identifying key contract provisions
- Recruiting, selecting and managing personnel
- Managing sustainable and developing communities
Participant guide and flash drive with bonus readings and materials.
2.5 days | Days 1-2: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. | Day 3: 8:30 a.m. - noon
A multiple choice examination is given at the end of the class.
CAI member: $445 | Nonmember: $545 Join Now!
For more information and to register, click here
Are you a member of the Orange County Chapter taking this course? Click here for a scholarship application
Sponsorship opportunities available here.