This course has been designed to further the understanding of Association Financial Management, along with Association Investment guidelines, in an effort to give Community Managers, Board Members, and Business Partners the skills and confidence needed to navigate these topics and conversations. Topics to include:
- Basic Concepts of Association Financial Management
- Types of Accounts for Association Assets (i.e. Bank Account or Brokerage Investment Account)
- Purpose and Importance of Investment Policies for Associations
- Educational Information on FDIC Insurance, Money Market Funds, and Allowable Investment Products
- Evaluating Cash Flow Needs to Form Suitable Investment Strategies
- Administrative Challenges and Risks
Genae Affrunti, Sr. Financial Consultant, Comerica Securities, Inc.
Cyndi Koester, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, CAMCO Homeowners Association Management
Please register below and we will send you a confirmation and link.
*****Please create a Zoom account and plan to test your system or call in at least 5 to 10 minutes before the meeting.*****
This event is worth 2 CEUs
Note: CEUs are only awarded to paid registered attendees
Click Here for a registration form.