CAI-OC is offering a special bonus course to assist HOAs with funding options for its communities future reserve projects, renovations, major expenditures and capital improvements. You will hear several options for your community to fund these projects through self-funding options or through an HOA loan.
- Will the current assessments or reserve funds be enough for the project or will the association require a special assessment?
- How does an HOA loan work?
- How can I tell if my association is an HOA loan candidate?
- How to read your proposals to determine what is best for your HOA.
- What is the difference between a capital improvement, reserve project or new improvement.
- How to properly communicate with the membership.
Cyndi Koester, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, Accell Property Management, Inc., AAMC
James Harkins, Esq., Cane Walker & Harkins
Thursday, June 13, 2019
6:00 pm Registration
6:15 pm Program Begins
CAI - OCRC Office
1971 E. 4th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Click here for a registration form