Friday, April 03, 2020
08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Learn key communication techniques to improve resident and board relations.
This course offers communication strategies that will benefit both new and experienced managers and provide the skills to better understand owners and volunteers. You’ll learn the basics of good customer service and gain the tools to effectively handle complaints, write newsletters and reports and manage public relations.
**This event has been cancelled **
- Practicing effective communication skills
- Providing good customer service
- Identifying and responding to owner needs
- Addressing complaints and diffusing anger
- Managing public relations
- Preparing annual meeting notices, management reports and rule violation letters
- Writing informative newsletters
In addition to a participant guide and a flash drive with bonus readings and materials, you will receive:
CAI Guide for Association Practitioners: Communications
1.5 day blended learning course:
- Day 1: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (in the classroom)
- Half-day: Online content including a 40-question, multiple-choice examination. The exam and online material must be completed within 120 days of the live course. Results will be available immediately after completing the exam. The half-day program including exam can be taken from home, office or anywhere with an internet connection.