June 10, 2020
CAI has canceled all Professional Management Development Program (PMDP) classes through July 11.
With many courses planned for this summer, we are evaluating each program individually. Decisions about each upcoming course will be based on daily assessments, and we will communicate directly to course registrants, instructors, and chapter executive directors with any changes or updates. Visit our COVID19 resource page for additional resources.
We have many online and virtual learning opportunities for managers, including:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The 2020 CAI Annual Conference & Exposition: Community NOW, June 10-13 has been canceled. For more information, please visit www.caionline.org/Events.
Successful completion of the M-100 can be the first step toward earning the CMCA credential, awarded by CAMICB. Review the Continuing Education Course Matrix to learn more. Topics include:
- Roles and responsibilities of managers, owners, committees and the board
- Management ethics
- Developing, implementing and enforcing rules
- Organizing and conducting board meetings
- Preparing budgets and funding reserves
- Assessment collection policies and procedures
- Collecting delinquent payments
- Financial statements, reporting methods and operations
- Evaluating risk management and insurance programs
- Implementing maintenance programs
- Preparing bid requests and identifying key contract provisions
- Recruiting, selecting and managing personnel
- Managing sustainable and developing communities
Participant guide and flash drive with bonus readings and materials.
2.5 days | Days 1-2: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. | Day 3: 8:30 a.m. - noon
A multiple choice examination is given at the end of the class.
CAI member: $445 | Nonmember: $545 Join Now!
For more information and to register, click here
Are you a member of the Orange County Chapter taking this course? Click here for a scholarship application.