Our world and our industry have changed since our 2020 Economic
Forecast in February. Join us as Dr. Raymond Sfeir of Chapman
University gives us an overall economic forecast update. By attending this update, you will hear about:
- How is COVID-19 impacting employee’s income?
- How much assistance are employees receiving from the government?
- What is the growth rate in employment and real gross domestic product?
- Is California’s economy impacted more or less than the nation’s?
- How good is the performance of the Orange County economy and housing market?
About our Guest Speaker
Dr. Raymond Sfeir is the Director of the A. Gary Anderson Center for Economic Research and Professor of Economics at Chapman University. He served for 18 years as Associate Provost and then as Vice Chancellor. Dr. Sfeir teaches microeconomics, statistics and forecasting. His research interests include operations research, capital asset pricing models and applied economics. Dr. Sfeir produces the California, Orange County and Inland Empire forecasts. He also conducts the quarterly survey of purchasing managers in California and is quoted frequently in the media.
Please register below and we will send you a confirmation and link.
*****Please create a Zoom account and plan to test your system or call in at least 5 to 10 minutes before the meeting.*****
This event is worth 1 CEU
Note: CEUs are only awarded to paid registered attendees
Click Here to download a registration form
Limited marketing opportunities available! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you to the following for making this program possible!