CAI-OC is offering a special bonus course to assist HOAs with funding options for its communities future reserve projects, renovations, major expenditures and capital improvements. You will hear several options for your community to fund these projects through self-funding options or through a HOA loan.
- Will the current assessments or reserve funds be enough for the project or will the association require a special assessment?
- How does a HOA loan work?
- How can I tell if my association is a HOA loan candidate?
- How to read your proposals to determine what is best for your HOA.
- What is the difference between a capital improvement, reserve project or new improvement.
- How to properly communicate with the membership.
Linda Cardoza, Alliance Association Bank
Scott Clements, RS, Reserve Studies, Inc.
Cyndi Koester, CMCA, AMS, PCAM HOA Resource Advisors & SwedelsonGottlieb
David Wankel, Esq., Iger Wankel & Bonkowski, LLP
Click here for a registration form
6:00 pm registration
6:15 pm program begins
PLACE: CAI - OC Office
1971 E. 4th Street, Suite 280
Santa Ana, CA 92705
COST: FREE to CAI MEMBERS! $25 for non-members
Thank you to our CLTP class sponsors
Accell Property Management, Inc., AAMC
Artistic Maintenance, Inc.
AV Builder Corp.
Beaumont Gitlin Tashjian
Cardinal Property Management, AAMC
Fenton Grant Mayfield Kaneda & Litt, LLP
Fiore, Racobs & Powers, APLC
Keystone Pacific Property Management, LLC, AAMC
Mission Landscape Companies
Neuland, Whitney & Michael, APC
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc. (ACMF)
ProActive Professional Management