- Practicing effective communication skills
- Providing good customer service
- Identifying and responding to owner needs
- Addressing complaints and diffusing anger
- Managing public relations
- Preparing annual meeting notices, management reports and rule violation letters
- Writing informative newsletters
In addition to a participant guide and a flash drive with bonus readings and materials, you will receive:
CAI Guide for Association Practitioners: Communications
1.5 day blended learning course:
- Day 1: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (in the classroom)
- Half-day: Online content including a 40-question, multiple-choice examination. The exam and online material must be completed within 120 days of the live course. Results will be available immediately after completing the exam. The half-day program including exam can be taken from home, office or anywhere with an internet connection.
CAI member: $459 | Nonmember: $559 Join Now!
Click here to register and for additional information
Firstline Security Systems