CAI-OC is offering a special bonus course to assist HOAs with funding options for its communities future reserve projects, renovations, major expenditures and capital improvements. You will hear several options for your community to fund these projects through self-funding options or through a HOA loan.
- Will the current assessments or reserve funds be enough for the project or will the association require a special assessment?
- How does a HOA loan work?
- How can I tell if my association is a HOA loan candidate?
- How to read your proposals to determine what is best for your HOA.
- What is the difference between a capital improvement, reserve project or new improvement.
- How to properly communicate with the membership.
Linda Cardoza, Alliance Association Bank
James Harkins, Esq., Cane Walker & Harkins
November 6, 2018
6:00 pm Registration
6:15 pm Program Begins
CAI - OCRC Office
1971 E. 4th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Thank you to our class sponsors
Accell Property Management, Inc., AAMC
Ameri-Cal Repipe and Plumbing
Association Reserves - CA/Orange County, LLC
Cardinal Property Management, AAMC
Fiore, Racobs & Powers, APLC
Firstline Security Systems
FirstService Residential, AAMC
Keystone Pacific Property Management, LLC, AAMC
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc. (ACMF)
ProActive Professional Management
Reserve Studies, Inc.
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
Villa Park Landscape