Senior Community Association Manager
- Manage a portfolio of community associations and serve as the primary point of contact for board members, homeowners, and vendors.
- Ensure compliance with governing documents, including CC&Rs, bylaws, and rules and regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service to residents by promptly responding to inquiries and concerns.
- Oversee the preparation and administration of association budgets and financial reports.
- Manage vendor contracts and oversee maintenance and repair projects, including landscaping, pool maintenance, and building repairs.
- Attend board meetings and prepare meeting agendas, board packets, minutes, and other materials as needed.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with board members, homeowners, and vendors.
- Supervise the work of assistant managers, administrative staff, and other employees as needed.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, laws, and regulations that affect community associations in California.
- Bachelor's degree in business, real estate, or a related field (preferred).
- CMCA Certified
- 3+ years of experience in community association management, with a focus on managing a portfolio of properties.
- Strong knowledge of California community association laws and regulations.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial management skills, including budgeting and financial reporting.
- Experience managing vendor contracts and overseeing maintenance and repair projects.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and prioritize competing demands.
- Experience with industry software such as TOPS, Buildium, or Appfolio is preferred.
We offer: Relaxed, collaborative work environment, competitive benefits package, mileage reimbursement, work/life balance, hybrid work policy, flexible hours, ten paid holidays, two weeks PTO, performance incentive programs.
2013 E. Orangethorpe Ave Suite #A
Placentia, CA 92870
Placentia, CA 92870