Customer Service Rep/Maintenance Coordinator
Salary Range: $20.0000 To 22.0000 Hourly
Come work with us!! We want you to join our team, why you ask? Well, it is one of the top places to work in Orange County. That’s right, Optimum has been recognized as one of OC Top Places to Work for the past 4 years and has a 4.4 CEO rating on Glassdoor!!
HOW WE INVEST IN YOU
We offer a competitive salary along with medical, dental, life insurance, 401K match, mileage reimbursement, paid vacation, paid sick leave and paid holidays. We compensate you for effectively managing six or more associations, if you desire, through our portfolio bonus program, along with a portion of all Management extras. We provide a work life balance by providing flex time and a generous amount of time off. We are proud of our on-going training program while encouraging professional growth.
These are just a few ways we invest in YOU!
Our focus is to elevate industry service standards following our 26-year service vision. Our vision serves as the framework for our roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish, to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth. We are committed to enhancing our leadership and industry expertise to become the premier choice in community management. We are known to provide the best Community Manager support in the industry!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will ensure that all our clients and associates requesting maintenance receive the highest quality of customer service. The representative should be a team player and can work in a group or individually with little direction from their supervisor, anticipating, and completing the appropriate steps required to ensure that due diligence has been achieved. Will be responsible to provide support and guidance to the Community Association Managers regarding all maintenance related correspondence and/or demands.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming maintenance calls (service requests)
- Answer and address e-mails from homeowners, vendors, community managers, etc.
- Issue and generate maintenance work orders; determine whether maintenance issue is homeowner or HOA responsibility; choose the appropriate vendor relating to work that needs to be done
- Follow up on open items
- Update history for next step
- Confirm work completed
- Contact homeowner to advise of work completed
- Issue Gate Remotes/Directories/Parking Stickers/Decals/Permits/Facility Keys
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year customer service experience, 2 or more years preferred
- Customer service driven and a motivation to help others
- Community Management experience is preferred but not required
- Good 'people skills' for building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Must be able to demonstrate organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in an active team environment with many distractions
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good typing skills
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K Match, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid Holidays, Incentive Programs, and more!