HERE ARE THE RESOURCES AND SERVICES YOU’LL RECEIVE AS A CAI MEMBER:
- Professional Management Development Program
- Local Chapter Education and Networking Events (including four complimentary educational programs)
- National Conference and Events
- Professional Designations and Certifications
- Common Ground, CAI-National’s Award-Winning Magazine
- Chapter Magazine, OC View
- Community Manager Newsletter
- Career Center
- Service Directory
- Advocacy Center
- Publication Discounts
- Information & Tools
The annual membership for individual managers is $139 per year or for a management company, the membership dues are $425. This amount includes the mandatory Advocacy Support Fee of $20 and consider an additional (optional) $10 contribution to CAI’s Foundation for Community Association Research- a tax-deductible donation to a 501(c)(3) organization.
The mandatory $25 Advocacy Support Fee goes directly to our Legislative Action Committee and supports the efforts of CAI to represent and protect our members on state legislative and regulatory issues.
Membership Dues are non-refundable.
NOTE: One individual manager membership is included in the management company membership. To sign up additional company managers as members, please use the community manager membership application.