Become the Best Part of PMP Management!
PMP is seeking a motivated, detailed, communicative and personable professional to join our team as a Community Association Manager.
Who We Are
Property Management Professionals LLC. (PMP) is an industry leading Association management firm providing extraordinary services to common interest developments throughout Southern California, Texas, Arizona and Utah. PMP delivers a level of service only a local management partner can, with the depth and breadth of support and training only seen at much larger management firms.
PMP is one of the fastest growing management firms which provides our team members’ a unique opportunity to evolve and grow their careers. Our extraordinary team has been the driver of PMP’s growth since inception. By delivering on our promise of extraordinary service to each of our valuable clients, PMP’s reputation as an industry leader has contributed to our growth and attracted some of the most talented professionals in the industry.
PMP’s unique company culture is one of our firm’s most prized attributes. We pride ourselves on a positive, supportive, and rewarding company culture. From the moment you visit one of our division offices or meet a member of our team, you will begin to see and feel what makes PMP’s team so unique.
Who We’re Looking For
PMP is looking for energetic, passionate, personable, and detail-oriented professionals to join our growing team. The right candidate will embrace change, celebrate innovation, and have an unwavering passion for providing extraordinary customer service to our valuable clients.
◊ Position Description: Community Association Manager
Community Managers typically manage 5 to 6 Associations with strong support provided by a dedicated Associate Manager, Customer Care Champions, and a full administrative team. This allows our Community Managers to stay focused on their key objectives and offer a level of service, expertise and knowledge that surpasses our client's expectations.
- Acts as or oversee the primary liaison with the Association Board of Directors and homeowners.
- Oversee the operation and administration of the Association in accordance with the management agreement and the Association's policies and procedures.
- Perform administrative and management duties as requested by the Board of Directors and in accordance with the management agreement.
- Ensure PMP Management tools are being effectively utilized such as maintenance calendar, action item tracker, financial summaries, delinquency tracker, etc.
- Review monthly financial reports and financial summaries.
- Provide and/or oversee recommendations to the Association’s Board of Directors and committees on items that need to be addressed within the community.
- Set-up, attend and facilitate Board meetings as per PMP standard.
- Prepare Board packages according to PMP’s “Absolutes” and standard.
- Assist Board of Directors/Architectural Review Board with the architectural review process and/or routine inspections as necessary.
- Coordinate and/or oversee inspection of building facilities and/or common area and arrange appropriate follow up actions as required.
- Conduct walks/inspections of the communities as required in the management contract.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 Year College Degree preferred
- 2 Years of experience as a HOA portfolio or on-site manager preferred
- CMCA certification preferred
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to quickly learn and understand company used software programs
- Proficient in reviewing and understanding budgets and financial statements
- Strong organizational skills
- An honest, responsible, optimistic and enjoyable demeanor
Interested applicants please send your resume to: