Polished, confident, fun, bold, willing, intuitive and accountable – does this sound like you? If so, you may be the right person to join the Crummack Huseby team.
We are seeking professionals with the CCAM or CMCA designation (a PCAM is definitely a plus) who want to work in a fast-paced environment. The position includes:
- Financial & budget planning, contract negotiation & insurance administration.
- Vendor & maintenance management, routine on-site inspections
- Working with internal departments to manage the violation and architectural control processes
- Attend evening homeowners’ association (HOA) Board of Director meetings
- Write newsletters and other HOA communications
- Facilitate resident communication and be able to manage conflict resolution
- Play an integral part in planning and implementing solutions for the communities managed while conducting meetings.
- Implement policies and be proactive.