Friendly, confident, willing, and intuitive – does this sound like you? If so, you may be the right person to join the Crummack Huseby Team. We are looking for a professional, proactive, team-oriented Community Operations Assistant Manager to work at the Lake Forest Office.
COMMUNITY OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
The Community Operations Assistant Manager provides administrative support for the Community Managers for Homeowner Associations. This position would actively promote and demonstrate a collaborative and team-oriented approach in the delivery of duties including but not limited to providing support to the Community Management Consultants, CC&R Coordinators, Architectural Coordinators, and Accounting Staff along with the Operations Supervisor. At all times project a professional and cheerful company image through in-person, telephone, and email interaction. The Community Operations Assistant Manager would be answering questions for Homeowners, Board Members, and overall supporting the Community Managers with their portfolio.
- Complete items delegated from Community Managers’ Action List and site observation/landscape Summary Report
- Prepare correspondence relating to association business as directed by Community Managers
- Receives and responds to incoming calls from homeowners, board members, and vendors; follow through on various requests
- Processes and tracks Architectural and CC&R violations
- Obtains and summarizes proposals on various projects for Community Managers
- Processes incoming Ballots by alphabetizing and logging them on membership list; copies forms for the annual meeting
- Assist in board packet preparation/copying as directed by Community Manager
- Provide administrative support to the assigned Community Managers and meet 100% of deadlines for completion of work
- Submit monthly reports by approved corporate calendar deadlines to Managers for inclusion in board books
- Provide back-up support to the Operations Team and Receptionist on an as-needed basis
- Identify ways to increase efficiencies and productivity for implementation
- One year of previous office related experience required.
- AA Degree or equivalent work experience. Some college-level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills including professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills: Word, Outlook, Excel (Caliber software a plus)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Lake Forest, CA Office; Some outside of office driving (for site inspection)