The Executive Assistant will provide support to the President and Director, and the Associations they manage. Assist Board Members and homeowners as necessary. Issue Work Orders,
Compliance Notices and assemble reports to the Boards in advance of their meeting.
Posted Date: 8/10/2022
Job Location: Tusti, CA
Position Type: Full-time
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under competing demands.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, internally and externally.
- Attention to detail, follow-up, follow-through, and you read every word, including: jelly bean.
- Accuracy in grammar and fix all misspellings before the documents go out.
- Pride in work product. When you say “I’ll take care of it,” we know it will be done, and done well.
- Smart, with the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to track key data and follow up to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Strong relationship building abilities, internally and externally.
- Subscribe to a client centric approach – always listens first.
- Independent and self-starter.
- Always makes punctuality a priority
- Polished presence to interface with Board Directors, Property Owners, and clients, and represent Regent before them when necessary. Computer Skills
- Ability to learn custom software exclusive to the HOA industry
- Mid to high level understanding of Word and Excel
- Outlook, including Outlook Calendar
- HOA experience desired, but not required
- Some college
Interested applicants please email your resumes to: