Cardinal Property Management, AAMC, is seeking an experienced and qualified candidate to fill a portfolio manager position in our Santa Ana office. Candidates must have experience as a portfolio manager and have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Candidates must also be able to properly delegate and oversee work assigned to support staff and have excellent written and verbal skills. Industry certifications are a plus.
Posted Date: 7/23/2020
Job Location: Santa Ana, CA
Position Type: Full-time
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Boards of Directors in carrying out their duties and disclosure obligation in accordance with the Davis-Stirling Common Interest Development Act.
- Maintain overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations of client Associations.
- Secure proposals for contracted services as directed by the Associations’ Board of Directors. Review proposals and make recommendations as requested.
- Conduct common area site inspections as scheduled, noting any areas in need of attention; prepare site inspection reports and distribute as directed.
- Issue violation and Hearing notices to owners/tenants in accordance with established policy.
- Prepare meeting notice, agenda and accompanying materials (Board Packet) to be distributed to each Director one week prior to each Board of Director’s meeting.
- Attend all Board of Director’s Meetings, providing input and direction, taking the Minutes, and developing and completing an action list.
- Attend Associations’ Annual Meetings, maintaining overall responsibility for same.
- Review and approve all invoices for payment.
- Co-sign checks drawn on Association’s operating accounts, as authorized.
- Work closely with Customer Service to ensure that all requests are being handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Serve in on-call capacity as directed and according to schedule.
- Collect and submit input for development of annual operating budgets to Accounting Department. Distribute proposed budgets to Directors, review and discuss same, making any requested changes and distribute to membership, as required.
- Act as Association liaison in dealing with owners, tenants, sub-contractors, and public entities.
- Draft correspondence to owner/tenants, sub-contractors and others in accordance with established Board policy or specific direction and address daily phone calls.
- Facilitate special mailings, including newsletters and statement stuffers.
- Work closely with accounting department to ensure accurate assessment billing statement communications and financial reporting.
- Complete monthly tasks noted on the Annual Calendar.
- Assist with Board Education courses.
- Maintain personal monthly and weekly calendar via Outlook and notify administrative assistant of same for overall office calendar.
- Maintain manager certifications, as required.
- Cover on-site offices as needed.
This is a salaried position with a generous benefit package. The company will also cover CAI membership fees and educational expenses.
Resumes and application may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org