Hello and thank you for your interest in our Community Association Manager position! We are looking for a qualified candidate who has experience in managing a portfolio of community associations. We are currently experiencing fast growth in this industry, and we are searching for motivated individuals who are interested in growing with our company. If you believe in the values of providing great service, building long-lasting relationships, and working hard, then we are a great fit!
Posted Date: 6/17/2019
Job Location: T.B.D
Position Type: Full-time
- Attend Board meetings and community events as needed
- Prepare Board packets in preparation for meetings
- Manage and attend regular Board meetings
- Oversee annual meetings and elections
- Perform site inspections
- Identify violations and manage notice procedure
- Inspect community and identify safety and maintenance requirements
- Initiate work orders
- Assist with communities’ committees, including ARB
- Other duties as needed and as defined by management agreements
- Responsible for regular and special vendor sevices
- Solicit and analyze bids
- Qualify vendors and evaluate their performance
- Coordinate and schedule services with communities
- Coordinate with professional service providers
- Establish and manage client/resident communications
- Understand communities’ CC&Rs, Bylaw and Rules
- Review contracts
- Assist Boards and their communities in achieving their goals
- Develop and communicate action lists as determined by the Boards
- Ensure Boards are compliant with local, state and federal laws
- Advise Boards of legal matters concerning the communities
- Process escrow demand documentation
- Maintain files
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reports
- Monitor financial performance of communities to assist the Boards’ business decisions
- Review reserve studies to ensure communities remain adequately funded
- Assist Accounts Payable with weekly process cycle
- Review dues registers and take necessary action to keep A/R current
- Coordinate with communities’ CPAs for annual tax filings
- Assist marketing to grow portfolio
- Visit potential clients and assist with new client presentations
- Coordinate with the HOA and marketing team to present education seminars
- Attend CACM/CAI events
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellence in: customer service; time and priority management; team work and collaboration; knowledge and understanding of the Davis-Stirling Act and HOA administrative requirements; written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office is required. (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2 years HOA Board coordination or community management experience is required. Anything more than that is highly desirable.
- CACM or CAI certification is required.
- High School graduation, GED or equivalent is required.
- BA in Business, Management, or related subject highly desirable.
- Significant HOA, Real Estate and/or Property Management experience highly desirable; does not substitute for CACM or CAI certification.
Consensys Property Management is a growing, family-owned company and has been in the property management business for over 50 years. We offer competitive wages and a positive work environment. Our comprehensive benefits program includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We offer a matching 401(k) retirement program, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays and flexible hours. Mileage reimbursement and continuing education are also some of the benefits we provide.
Please Submit Resumes to: