Hello and thank you for your interest in our Community Association Manager position! We are looking for a qualified candidate who has experience in managing a portfolio of community associations. We are currently experiencing fast growth in this industry, and we are searching for motivated individuals who are interested in growing with our company. If you believe in the values of providing great service, building long-lasting relationships, and working hard, then we are a great fit!
Posted Date: 4/14/2020
Job Location: Anaheim, CA
Position Type: Full-time
- Attend Board meetings and community events as needed
- Prepare Board packets in preparation for meetings
- Manage and attend regular Board meetings
- Oversee annual meetings and elections
- Perform site inspections
- Identify violations and manage notice procedure
- Inspect community and identify safety and maintenance requirements
- Initiate work orders
- Assist with communities’ committees, including ARB
- Other duties as needed and as defined by management agreements
- Responsible for regular and special vendor services
- Solicit and analyze bids
- Qualify vendors and evaluate their performance
- Coordinate and schedule services with communities
- Coordinate with professional service providers
- Establish and manage client/resident communications
- Understand communities’ CC&Rs, Bylaw and Rules
- Review contracts
- Assist Boards and their communities in achieving their goals
- Develop and communicate action lists as determined by the Boards
- Ensure Boards are compliant with local, state and federal laws
- Advise Boards of legal matters concerning the communities
- Process escrow demand documentation
- Maintain files
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reports
- Monitor financial performance of communities to assist the Boards’ business decisions
- Review reserve studies to ensure communities remain adequately funded
- Assist Accounts Payable with weekly process cycle
- Review dues registers and take necessary action to keep A/R current
- Coordinate with communities’ CPAs for annual tax filings
- Assist marketing to grow portfolio
- Visit potential clients and assist with new client presentations
- Coordinate with the HOA and marketing team to present education seminars
- Attend CACM/CAI events
The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellence in: customer service; time and priority management; team work and collaboration; knowledge and understanding of the Davis-Stirling Act and HOA administrative requirements; written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office is required. (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2 years HOA Board coordination or community management experience is required. Anything more than that is highly desirable.
- CACM or CAI certification is required.
- High School graduation, GED or equivalent is required.
- BA in Business, Management, or related subject highly desirable.
- Significant HOA, Real Estate and/or Property Management experience highly desirable; does not substitute for CACM or CAI certification.
- The individual will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands. The employee may occasionally be required to climb. Employee will be required to work at a personal computer and talk on the phone for extended periods of time. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends, as needed.
- This position is a full time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
Skills include an excellent ability to address the needs of clients’ stakeholders. Other essential skills include but are not limited to:
- Handle high stress situations effectively
- Exhibit strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize wisely
- Customer service orientation
- Strong sales background
- Knowledge of state law as it relates to the communities managed
Consensys Property Management is a growing, family-owned company and has been in the property management business for over 50 years. We offer competitive wages and a positive work environment. Our comprehensive benefits program includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We offer a matching 401(k) retirement program, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays and flexible hours. Mileage reimbursement and continuing education are also provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com