Amber Property Management is seeking an Assistant Community Association Manager to join our team. Our goal is to surpass the expectations of our customers with superior customer service.
Posted Date: 2/10/2020
Job Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Position Type: Full-time
We are seeking an Assistant Community Association Manager to join our team. Our goal is to surpass the expectations of our customers with superior customer service.
- Previous experience in the HOA / Community Association Management industry is REQUIRED.
- Must be professional in both appearance and character.
- Self-motivated, but willing to ask questions and seek help when needed.
- Must be a team player and willing to help other managers and staff members.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills are required.
- Able to set priorities, plan, and organize effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must have command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
- Must be computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to read, understand, and explain financial statements including balance sheets, income statements and general ledger.
Job functions include, but are not limited to:
- An Assistant Community Association Manager is responsible for assisting the Community Manager with the day-to-day operations of several community associations.
- This position requires the ability to work with Homeowner, Board Members and other team members within the organization.
- This position is responsible for attending evening Board meetings from time to time.
- This position requires the ability to negotiate and deal with outside contractors and vendors for the needs of the community. This position is responsible for deed restrictions, common area maintenance, etc.
- Please email resumes to email@example.com