2019 Buck-A-Door Campaign
Homeowner Leaders and/or Managers
You are invited to participate in the legislative process by donating just one dollar per door!
We make giving to Buck-A-Door easy! Simply donate online today.
Follow the donation link above or download this flyer and bring it to your next board meeting to make a pledge today!
If you’re new to Buck-A-Door—download this letter!
Here’s why your donation matters and what your support provides:
- CAI-CLAC operates solely from contributions
- Allows CAI-CLAC to monitor and influence CA legislation
- Supports CAI-CLAC to educate and visit with lawmakers
- Provides timely information on bills related to CID
- Funds “grass roots” communications
- Enables your constitutional right to participate in the political process
- Allows CID boards to donate money from the assessments collected
- Donations are for LEGISLATIVE ADVOCACY, NOT POLITICAL CONTRIBUTIONS.
- Ensures CAI-CLAC has a legislative advocate (lobbyist) who is often asked for input as housing legislation is proposed and debated – even by the Governor’s Office.
- Allows CAI-CLAC to continue to provide accurate, timely and influential input to California legislators.
To learn more about CAI-CLAC and for a board resolution to donate to CAI-CLAC, click here.